Find, download, & install Duik Bassel
Updated for Duik Bassel: 9 July 2018
This post replaces the Duik 15 information published on 14 April 2018
Two choices:  read, or  watch
 Five easy steps
- Go to Rainbox Production’s Duik page (opens in new page).
- [Optional, but cool] Scroll down this page to see the tool sets. The page loads as you scroll, so the images may take a second or two to appear.
- Click on the download button under the video which takes you to step 3.
- On the download page, select your operating system and download the file.
- Duik no loger has an installer, so you must do it manually. It’s easy, just expand the zip file and drop the files in the ScriptsUI Panels folder.
Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels
Mac OS: /Applications/Adobe After Effects CC/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels
- To access the script panels, go to the window menu in After Effects and they’ll be listed at the bottom of that drop down menu.