Find, download, & install Duik
Two choices: 1 read, or 2 watch
 Four easy steps
- Go to Rainbox Production’s Duik page (opens in new page).
- [Optional, but cool] I recommend that you watch the 3 minute video on this page, as it shows you a variety of animation and art styles used my animators working with After Effects and Duik.
- Click on the download button under the video which takes you to step 3.
- On the download page, select your operating system and download the file.
- With After Effects not booted up, click on the downloaded file and it will give you the standard set of questions for installing software.
- To access the script panels, go to the window menu in After Effects and they’ll be listed at the bottom of that drop down menu.